Colonization Patch 1.0Free
Colonization Patch is a patch for Sid Meier's Civilization: Colonization.
- Released PITBOSS executable
- The end of the game is extended once a colony declares independence, 100 turns on Normal speed
- Missionaries now have a chance of failure to establish a mission.
- A failed mission angers the native chief
- Added the ability to sail from Europe to the west edge of the map
- Changed text for when natives abandon their settlements to be less confusing
- Missions now always send converts to the player who established them
- Added warning message for when a settlement needs more raw materials
- Added warning for when stored goods are nearing storage capacity
- AI tries to produce more defenders in their settlements
- AI tries to prepare better for revolution
- AI uses King to transport treasure if no Galleons are available
- AI knows how to pick up treasures without bringing them to a settlement.